Quik’s Farm Ltd. is a family owned and operated wholesaler of cut flowers, with over 20 acres of greenhouse space between three Chilliwack locations! We take pride in growing, harvesting, and delivering the highest quality product throughout Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest USA.
Currently we are seeking a dedicated, motivated Sales Assistant to join our dynamic work team! This position requires an energetic, positive self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Reporting to the Sales Director, this is an entry level position with great potential for growth!
- Accommodating work hours
- Competitive pay rates
- A company Health Spending Account
- A family culture with regular team events
- Growth potential within our company for career-minded candidates.
With Sales Assistant being a crucial position within our Sales Team, a number of important responsibilities are required, including
- Working closely with our accounts to meet deadlines;
- Liaising with greenhouse locations for product availability, pricing, market updates, and deadlines;
- Assisting account executives to ensure a smooth sales process;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies, optimizing market potential in multiple business locations;
- Various other duties as required.
Quik’s Farm Ltd.’s ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong Computer skills; proficiency in Excel
- The ability to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Imagination and creativity in creating seasonal catalogues
- A results-driven mindset with high attention to detail
- Great people skills
- Critical and analytical thinking skills with raw sales intuition
Above all, we’re looking for someone who works hard and genuinely cares about their job, their co-workers, our customers, and every person in between.
Interested? Please send in your application complete with cover letter detailing why you are an excellent fit for this position. Application should be submitted in person to our head office at 8340 Prest Road in Chilliwack, B.C.. We thank all those who apply, however only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.