Website Quik's Farm
Flowers With Impact
Quik’s Farm Ltd. is a wholesale cut flower grower based in Chilliwack, BC, with over 10 acres of indoor growing space and 10 acres of seasonal outdoor. Quik’s Farm is geared towards the intense production of cut Chrysanthemums, Oriental Lilies, and Alstroemeria, utilizing state of the art growing systems and leading edge technology to produce high quality products for our diverse customer base throughout Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest USA.
Currently there is a full time position available for Production Assistant/Shipping and Receiving/Equipment Operator. This position presents a substantial career opportunity within the Quik’s Farm Team. We offer benefits and competitive wages based on commitment and value to our company. If you enjoy a diverse range of tasks in a fast paced environment within a growing company, then this is the job for you!
- Assist Operations Manager with day to day tasks as required
- Arrange all inbound shipments of hard goods and fresh product, ensure all is received and properly allocated
- Loading trucks with outbound finished product, ensuring all paperwork and load details are relayed to drivers and destinations
- Assist in managing cooler inventory on a daily basis
- Operate forklift and tractor as required
- Assist in greenhouse and field operations as required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly productive environment
- Willing to adjust to flexible working hours and increased seasonal pressures
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Possess strong organizational skills needed to control quick turn over of large volumes of products
Previous experience in greenhouses / production environment or post secondary education in related field considered an asset.
Please apply by sending your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send a cover letter stating why you are the right fit for this position and why you should be hired for the job.
We thank all applicants, but only those deemed qualified for the position will be contacted for interview.