Website Quik's Farm Ltd.
Quik’s Farm Ltd. is a wholesale cut flower grower based in Chilliwack, BC, with over 10 acres of indoor growing space and 10 acres of seasonal outdoor. Quik’s Farm is geared towards the intense production of cut Chrysanthemums, Oriental Lilies, Alstroemeria, and other seasonal crops utilizing state of the art growing systems and leading edge technology to produce high quality products for our diverse customer base throughout Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest USA.
Currently there is a position available for human resources assistant. This position presents a substantial career opportunity within the Quik’s Farm Team. We offer benefits and competitive wages based on commitment and value for our company.
- Assisting in continued development of expanding work force
- Interviewing and hiring new employees for our growing business
- Updating and managing all employee portfolios including foreign worker program
- Conducting performance reviews, and engaging with all staff in a motivating way
- Reporting on productivity in all departments
- Working closely with management in fulfilling all labour needs
- High level of communication/relationship skills, completion of related post-secondary education
- Display a strong level of professionalism
- Well respected personality, demonstrate and radiate respect to entire team
- Some level of experience in HR or similar
- A high level of organization skills
- Brainstorming abilities to develop new ideas for employee engagement and lean-flow practices
Please apply with a resume in person to our head office located on 8340 Prest Road, Chilliwack, BC or by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we thank you for your application, only those applicants shortlisted as successful candidates for the position will be contacted for an interview.