Website Quik's Farm
Flowers With Impact
Front Office Receptionist – Full Time Position
Quik’s Farm Ltd. is a wholesale cut flower grower based in Chilliwack, BC, with over 10 acres of indoor growing space and 10 acres of seasonal outdoor. Established in 1990, Quik’s Farm is geared towards the intense production of cut Chrysanthemums, Oriental Lilies, Alstromeria, and different seasonal crops, utilizing state of the art growing systems and leading edge technology to produce high quality products for our diverse customer base throughout Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest USA.
Currently there is a full time opening for a Front Office Receptionist. This position presents a substantial career opportunity within the Quik’s Farm team. We offer competitive wages and benefits based on commitment and value you have to offer to our company. If you enjoy working with people, working in a fast paced environment, and smelling the flowers, then this is the job for you!
- answering telephone and email inquiries and distributing communication to Quik’s Farm management as necessary
- assist with customer service duties as required
- corresponding with suppliers, consultants, and associates, some of which are based internationally
- data entry and reporting data to various departments
- inventory control
- assistant to management in various duties such as managing calendars, organizing appointments and collecting minutes at meetings
- work closely with growers and HR on planning spreadsheets, etc.
- create weekly shipping lists for wholesale shipping department
- order office supplies where necessary
- various errand duties
- working along in other departments during peak seasons if time allows
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
- proficient at using Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- proficient at using Sage Accounting software
- possess strong and effective communication skills
- effectively identify and prioritize tasks on day to day basis
- ability to multi-task in a high production environment
- possess strong interpersonal skills essential to developing lasting relationships with team members and business associates
- ability to take initiative on challenging assignments
- strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to identify areas of improvement on existing business processes
Education: Completion of Grade 12. Post secondary business admin certificate or degree will be considered an asset.
Work Experience:Past experience in horticulture/agriculture will be considered an asset.
Language: Must be fluent in English language.
How to Apply: Please apply in person to our main office location at 8340 Prest Road, Chilliwack or send in your CV to email@example.com