Quik's Farm Ltd.
Job offer Truck Driver
Quik’s Farm Ltd. is a wholesale cut flower grower based in Chilliwack, BC, with over 8 acres of indoor growing space and 10 acres of seasonal outdoor. Quik’s Farm is geared towards the intense production of cut flowers, utilizing state of the art growing systems and leading edge technology to produce high quality products for our diverse customer base throughout Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest USA.
Currently there is a full-time position available for truck driver. This position presents a substantial opportunity within the Quik’s Farm Team. We offer benefits and competitive wages based on commitment and value for our company.
Wage $ 25.00 per hour
• Long haul Alberta
• Local runs to Vancouver 1-3 times per week depending on season
• Truck inspection- check oil/antifreeze/windshield washer/ fuel reefer + truck/ lights/ tires/ brakes, etc
• Log book and inspection report fill in
• Phone calls, texting need to be answered in a timely fashion- blue tooth in truck
• Report if any major weather/traffic problems so that customers can be made aware of delays
• Ensure vehicles are kept clean at all times and is inspected after trip for any irregularities
• Cell phone compensation $30/ month
• Quik’s Farm Medical benefits plan up to $600.- annually
• Monthly performance bonus $50.00 based on keeping overall maintenance on truck in good condition
• Overnight stay $50/ night
We thank you in advance for considering this job opportunity