Website Quik's Farm
Quik’s Farm Ltd. is a wholesale cut flower grower based in Chilliwack, BC, with over 10 acres of indoor growing space and 10 acres of seasonal outdoor. Quik’s Farm is geared towards the intense production of cut Chrysanthemums, Oriental Lilies, Alstromeria, and different seasonal crops, utilizing state of the art growing systems and leading edge technology to produce high quality products for our diverse customer base throughout Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest USA.
Currently there is a full time opening for a Bouquet Designer/Production Supervisor. This position is part of our growing business servicing the retail sector in Western Canada. This position presents a substantial career opportunity within the Quik’s Farm team. We offer competitive wages and benefits based on commitment and value you have to offer to our company. If you enjoy working with flowers, love creating designs, and work well in a fast paced environment, then this is the job for you!
- Designing bouquet menu’s out of available product and according to customer specs to fulfill on day to day orders
- Work closely with production relaying order information and setting targets on order completion
- Build programs for customers in advance, utilizing popular design trends and seasonal product availability while working with grower team to determine varieties and crops for specific programs
- Design new concepts, working closely with sales to develop highly marketable programs
- At least 2 years experience working in the floral industry
- Knowledge of different types of flowers and what constitutes attractive floral designs
- Possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Be able to work well as a team member in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing to adjust to flexible working hours
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Please apply by sending your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter stating why you are the right applicant for this position.
We thank all applicants, but only those deemed qualified for the position will be contacted for interview.